I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Monday, October 24, 2016

Cubs are Going to the World Series


108 years

Chicago baseball season go April to September then football season.

Most years the Cubs would end their season below 500.

I went to a games they lost 13 to 2.

I love the Cubs because the team are under dogs.

  People said “next year  is  the year.”

Wrigley Field don’t have many baseball games in October.

If the cubs have a winning season, they will lose in the first round, that how the Cubs were.

Then the next season they go back to losing.

Last time the Cubs was in a World Series 1948, Last time the Cubs won  a world series was in 1908.

Last year the Cubs  won the wild  card, and beat the cardinals.

The Mets swept the Cubs in the National League Championship.

This year the Cubs got back to the playoffs.

They are a win away going to World Series.

Is this the Cubs year ?




No comments:

Post a Comment