I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Monday, December 19, 2016

The Best Christmas Show


There are a lot of Christmas movies and Christmas shows that I like to watch. The best Christmas show is A Charlie Brown Christmas. Snoopy decorate his dog house. Sally want Santa Claus bring her money, and Lucy want Santa Claus bring her real estate. Charlie Brown talk Lucy; she tell him “he need Christmas spirit.” He direct their Christmas play.  He feel they need a Christmas tree. They wants a big and pink tree. Linus and Charlie Brown found a little tree. He said “the tree need me.” At the school the kids and Snoopy laugh at Charlie Brown because he got a little tree. He asked question what is the real meaning of Christmas? Linus answer He  told the story of Jesus birth. Charlie Brown walked home with the little tree, Snoopy doghouse won. Charlie Brown tried to put an ornament on the tree  and the ornament was too heavy for the branch. He thought he killed it. Then the other kids came and decorated the tree.

The show tell us  the true meaning of Christmas  in a simple way.  

I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas



Here is the link for A Charlie Brown Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment