I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Peace on Earth


 

If there can be peace on earth the world could be better place. This year adults are acting like children. Political views are so apart both sides are yelling one to another. Football players taken a knee to America’s National Anthem, but off the field they doing nothing to solve the issues. An Olympic athlete said she will play for U S A but not for our president. If we want true peace on earth it have start with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment