I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Saturday, July 28, 2018

My Vacation




I had great time. The camp theme was through the decade. My camp cabin was 90’s.  I went on zip line. I was scare up but it was fun.  Adaptive advocates came I rode a bike I did paint ball.  I went swimming 2 times. At night we had   creaoke , carnival, boat night and band played 1980. My attendant and I went hunting  trial. We went  hunt for  a box with  prizes  in  the night and use dots and small arrows.  It was cool. We saw some  deer. When you point a flash  light on it they glow.  It was cool. I  sat by the fire. We had great weather.   


my zip lining

1 comment:

  1. I can tell by the pictures that you had an awesome time. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete