I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Sunday, January 20, 2019

An Up Hill Climb




This is a documentary about a 42 year old cerebral palsy man. In his college years he climbed  mountains , and he want to climb a mountain again.  He  wanted to approve himself can still do it.   Through out the movie he talk about his challenges when he was  growing up and  his daily challenges.  The movie show how he  trained for his climb.   He got the chanced to climb again The movie is a inspiring by how he face his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment