I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Monday, March 27, 2017

Over the hill  

My nieces Ila, Ava, and me
at my birthday party
I feel when you are turning 40, it  is over rated. I want to thanks everyone who help me through my life. My family who always been there for me and  including the hardest times of my life. They push me to do my  best. I want say thank you to Over the Rainbow because they were the ones who turn this building into nice an  apartments  building.  I work at The Arts of Life.  I am involve in Main Niles Association of Special Recreation.  I made friends and I love playing  boccia. I wrote 2 books. Last year the Cubs won the world series.  I can’t imagine  my life be more filling.  I looking forward do more in next 40 years.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment