I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Sunday, May 14, 2017

A Poem


A Loving Mom

When I was youngster she care of me when I sick.

When I was youngster she listen to me I had a hard day.

She over see my cerebral palsy, she treat like a normal son.

Let me do things that challenge me to do my best.

She take  the extra time listen me.

She advocates for my needs.

Today she support me by talking to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment