I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Monday, July 3, 2017

Forth of July


As  we celebrate our  241  birthday as a nation. Our country is great we stand  for freedom. We can vote in our government. The government should work together for good of the people not for themselves. There are freedom of speech so many times people see their views are right they will not come to the table and talk with other people. People say the issues today 2 sides are so far apart nothing can be done. The history of this  great nation were darker times then today.



No comments:

Post a Comment