I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hook on Boccia




I love the game. I am not good as I was. At nationals individual play my record was 1 win and 2 lost, in team play we win 1 lose 3 and a tie. The other team  won the tie breaker. I have great shots in all of  my games but my throw not always by the jack in the games. I use my under hand throw once it went long and the ball went by the jack. Mostly when I throw under hand it go to the left. I was shock that I made that shot.    


No comments:

Post a Comment