I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

 My Art Career is Taking Off




 I  am going to be in a program call profession artist at The Arts of Life. We are going to  learn how to show our art in a galley, networking,  and use the inner net to market our art. One of chances I have now is  to involve in ArtLifting. The website is for artists with disabilities can sell prints of their artwork.  I have 4 pieces of art on the website . feel free to look at my ArtLifting web page.   

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Gay is smiling down at you! Your artwork is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete