I have Cerebral Palsy, it effect my arms, my leg and I can’t talk. I use a Dynavox to communicate. I have to deal with depression. . I grow up in Waukegan. I attended a normal public school. When I was younger I played Special Olympics softball. In third grade I got my first communicate device. The device was big and it weighs 5 pounds. I live in my own apartment with a personal aide. I played for Paralympic Boccia. I work at The Arts of Life as a their archive and an artist. I write poetry. I am a published author. I wrote a books called Chicago’s seasons and Being in Harmony with Nature .

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Rainbow Challenge






I rode 5 miles on a 3 wheels bike for my  apartment building with a group. It was a nice ride through Evanston. I felt tire after my ride. I was proud of myself. Other people rode 25, 50 or 100 miles to raise money for Over The Rainbow. I want to thank them.

No comments:

Post a Comment